As we’re sure you’ve heard, we’re putting on Holiday Markets Nov 24 & Dec 8 (as well as one this past weekend on Nov 17). We have lots of new vendors, including decorations for the season, tasty baked goods, and prepared foods, and lots of holiday gift items…in addition to our fabulous produce, seafood, eggs and more.
Sat. Nov. 24 coincides with the Eastern Shore Artisans Guild Tour
Sat. Dec. 8 coincides with the Onancock Christmas Homes Tour & Music Festival
From 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (rather than our earlier summer hours).
Take a look at the full list of Holiday Market Vendors on this page.
To whet your appetite, here are a few of our new vendors:
- Dario DiDaniele is baking up delicious Biscotti, Cookies, Local Pecans, Pecan Goodies and other treats.
- Ron and Denise with Shore Beef & BBQ are pulling up with their rig to bring fresh beef brisket and pulled pork — you seriously must try a sandwich!
- Mallards Restaurant is on site with piping hot coffee, scones and delicious crab soup for take away.
- Linda Gayle with Mount Nebo Farm came on the 17th with great seasonal decorations: mini gourds, osage oranges, greenery and such.
- Cindy Downing is on site with spectacular holiday wreaths and other seasonal greenery arrangements made to order.
- Seaglass Soaps with handcrafted soaps – great for gifts!
And of course, many of our regular vendors are coming back for these Holiday Markets, bringing you fresh bagels, Jewish Rye bread and baked goods, pastured chicken and eggs, local honey, crisp winter greens, potatoes & sweet potatoes, apples and and other seasonal produce, picked crab, whole clams and oysters, and much more.
Other returning vendors are bringing their arts and wares, including craftsman birdhouses, gift baskets, holiday decorations, handcrafted jewelry, turned wooden bowls, natural skincare products and more!
Don’t miss out on these markets!