Come each week to fill your shopping basket with fresh local, sustainable food and handmade products and visit with farmers, watermen, artisans and your neighbors.
The Market is open, Rain or Shine, every Saturday morning May through November, 2018.
Hours: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
A pre-Thanksgiving Holiday Market will be held on Saturday, November 17th from 9am to 1pm.
Downtown Onancock, Virginia.
Held in the lot at the corner of Market Street and Ames Street — across from the Post Office.
Parking is typically available in the parking lot across Ames Street, or along the street.
No Smoking − The Market is a smoke-free environment.
Children − Small children brought to The Market must be kept under the supervision of an adult.
Pets − The Market welcomes patrons and their dogs as long as they adhere to a few simple rules:
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash (no expandable or retractable leashes)
- Dogs are to be by the owner’s side and under control at all times.
- Dogs must be kept away from produce and other food products.
- Dogs must be children and other dog friendly.
- Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY by the owner.
Restrooms − A portable facility is located at the Market site.