Come each week to fill your shopping basket with fresh local, sustainable food and handmade products and visit with farmers, watermen, artisans and your neighbors.
Rain or shine, the Market will be open every Saturday morning May through October, 2014.
8:00 am − 12:00 pm
There is a pre-Thanksgiving Holiday Market on Saturday, November 22nd from 9am to 1pm.
Downtown Onancock, Virginia.
Held in the parking lot at the corner of Market Street and Ames Street — across from the Post Office.
Parking is typically available in the adjacent parking lot, or along the street.
No Smoking − The Market is a smoke-free environment.
Children − Small children brought to The Market must be kept under the supervision of an adult.
Pets − The Market welcomes patrons and their dogs as long as they adhere to a few simple rules:
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash (no expandable or retractable leashes)
- Dogs are to be by the owner’s side and under control at all times.
- Dogs must be kept away from produce and other food products.
- Dogs must be children and other dog friendly.
- Dog waste must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY by the owner.
Restrooms − A portable facility is located at the Market site. Public restrooms are available on the side of the Town Office Building on North Street.